Expanding our moral imagination
Beck’s back at Forest National, with his superb new album Morning Phase. Reports from his first concerts in the states are very promising. 10 September. Doors open at 19:00; the show will start at 20:00. Tickets: €46 - www.livenation.be
A group of young friends from Birmingham transcended their working-class origins to become the world’s most successful reggae band, and they’re back in Belgium with oldies plus material from their new album, Getting Over The Storm. Ancienne Belgique. 24 September. Tickets: €32 www.abconcerts.be
This British Beatles tribute band has existed since 1980 and has performed their versions of classics like I Want To Hold Your Hand, Get Back and I Feel Fine to perfection almost 5,000 times. With a little help from images of the past, The Bootleg Beatles take the audience on a trip through the Fab Four’s history in a multimedia extravaganza that starts in the smoky pubs of Liverpool and ends with the legendary mini concert on the rooftop of their Apple record label in London in 1969. Ancienne Belgique. 26 September. Tickets: €23 www.abconcerts.be
Actor Will Smith interviews President Barack Obama, winner of the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009!
- Take a 'Day Trip to Chic' at Maasmechelen Village
- Cannes 2014 : The book Jane Campion by Jane Campion
- Cannes 2014 : hervé Chigioni, the creator of the poster of Cannes
- Holidaymaker buzzed by tourist plane
- Do you dare to dream?
- The invisible bicycle helmet
- A raptor wants to be a BBC cameraman
- Dream: A motivational video
- The curse of the mummy
- The Chap Olympiad: Elegance over athleticism