Expanding our moral imagination
Antipodes Voyages, the 25-year specialist of Australia in Belgium, will be hosting an exclusive trip in September 2015 to Australia. The trip will be guided by Antipodes Voyages owner Marc Lambert, who will show Australian areas only he knows about. One of the highlights of the trip will be journeying to a rainforest to meet koala bears and cassowaries.
Antipodes Voyages also hosts trips in Fiji, New Caledonia, New Zealand and Tahiti. The company was founded in 1989 on the basis of a love for Australia and a love for discovery. The company is composed of 9 experts who have all lived and adventured in Australia. The tour company visits such large urban cities as Brisbane, Darwin, Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney.
For more information on the September trip or the company, visit its website at www.antipodes.travel.
Actor Will Smith interviews President Barack Obama, winner of the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009!
- Brussels: A campaign for better and safer pavements
- Together Magazine: Distribution day in November
- Together Magazine: Distribution day in October
- Together Magazine: Distribution day
- Take a 'Day Trip to Chic' at Maasmechelen Village
- Cannes 2014 : The book Jane Campion by Jane Campion
- Cannes 2014 : hervé Chigioni, the creator of the poster of Cannes
- Holidaymaker buzzed by tourist plane
- Do you dare to dream?
- The invisible bicycle helmet